Student Service

Transcript and Certificate of Enrollment

To pick-up the transcript in person

Visit the Division of Academic affairs and use kiosk.

To have transcript mailed to you

Make the request by mail at a post office. (Enclose your information: University, student number, and your personal data, and Administration fee)

To have transcript faxed via town offices.

  • Make the request at any town offices
  • Administration fee : 500 won, Issuance fee : 500 won, Fax fee : 200won

Issuance Charge

  • Korean transcript : 300won/copy
  • English transcript : 500won/copy

Hours of operation

  • During the term : 09:00~21:00
  • Vacation / Fax issuance : 09:00~17:00

Issuing method via kiosk

Insert fee enter Student number or ID number select a certificate enter quantity finish

Issuing method via kioskCertificate types

Certificate of Graduation, Certificate of Expected Graduation, Certificate of Degree, Certificate of Registration, Certificate of Leave, Certificate of Dismissal, Certificate of Completion