Student Service



Visit the Division of Academic affairs(application form) -> Department office -> Division of finance -> Division of student welfare -> the Division of Academic affairs

Required document

  • Reenrollment form
  • The seal of you and your guidance
  • A copy of military release certificate(only military leave of absence)


(a general leave of absence or military leave of absence)
When a student whose leave of absence is expired return to school, he or she should submit the reenrollment form to the division of academic affairs. Students who have finished military service should be made within one year of the end of military service and they will be expelled from school, if students do not return to school during this period. Reenrollment should be requested during the registration period of the semester when students intent to return to school and within 30 days after the beginning of the semester.